It’s chock full of great advice covering everything from motivation itself to tips on time management and productivity. It teaches you to learn from your mistakes and move forward no matter what! If you ever feel things seem to get away from you, this e-book may be just what you need!
Priced at just $14.95 the potential return is huge.
What does the book cover? Here is the considerable table of contents.
- How To Motivate Yourself
- The Only Two Secrets to Motivating Yourself You’ll Ever Need
- A Guide to Beating the Fears That Are Holding You Back
- Task Ninja: Form the Action Habit
- Top 20 Motivation Hacks
- The Ultimate Guide to Motivation – How to Achieve Any Goal
- Progress, Progress, Progress! 5 Tips To Keep You Moving Forward
- 7 Steps to Turn Your Self-Improvement Desires Into Reality
- 25 Killer Actions to Boost Your Self-Conﬁdence
- 6 Small Things You Can Do When You Lack Discipline
- 16 Ways to Motivate Yourself When You’re in a Slump
- 5 Tips For Motivational Recovery
- The Magical Power of Focus
- 10 Ways to Beat the “Can’t Get No Satisfaction” Syndrome
- 30 Incredible Places to Turn When You Need Inspiration
- How To Deal With Negative Feedback
- How to Doggedly Pursue Your Dreams in the Face of Naysayers
- Achieve Your Dreams Despite Pressures of Work and Family
- Why You Should Celebrate Your Mistakes
- How to Actually Execute Your To-do List
- The Yin And Yang Of Persistence
- Enduring the Valley to Get to Success
- How To Relax And Why It’s So Important
- The Simple Guide To Single-Tasking Success
- Stop Reading About It and Do It
As with everything from Leo at Zen Habits, this will be a great resource and is definitely worth a read.
Check out more details here on Leo’s site.